Solaris Optics manfuactures various types of filters in its premises in Poland. We are a custom optics manufacturer, so we manufacture according to clients specifications or requirements.
Under one roof we offer:
- glass processing machinery for substrate preparation,
- thin film deposition capabilities,
- optical design engineers to support our clients in their optical filter challenges,
- a proprietary software for thin film design.
Filters – technical specifications
Standard specifications for our filters are the follownig:
- size range: 4 – 160 mm
- size tolerance: +-0.1 mm
- clear aperture: 90%
- thickness tolerance: +- 0.02 mm
- flatness (633 nm): 2 lambda/inch
- surgace finish (scratch-dig): 60-40
- parallelism: < 15 arcmin
We also deliver components with significanly higher optical parameters, e.g. plane plates 20-10 and lambda/10 (633 nm).
Standard filters manufactured by Solaris Optics
Typical types of filters we deliver:
- bandpass filters
- longpass edge filters
- shortpass edge filters
- notch filters
- dichroic and color filters
- neutral density filters
- linear variable filters
Should you have questions regarding your filter needs or our capabilities, please contact us, we are happy to help!